Unlike conventional medicine, which focuses on attempting to treat disease once it occurs, we emphasize improving your health in an effort to reduce the risk of pain and illness in the first place. Afferent Influence unlike traditional chiropractic offices. There is no protocol in which a patient receives an adjustment, modality, and massage. While that treatment methodology may work for some, patient’s seeking our help will be taking part in active care. Our primary focus is to help patients eliminate pain, achieve greater levels of activity, and become more functional.
- The first thing we do is learn about you. What your daily activities are, how you were injured, and what your future goals are.
- Here, we influence damaged tissue to heal properly, and most importantly eliminate pain.
2. Injury Prevention
- Rather than addressing HOW you got hurt, we are now focusing on WHY.
- Further assessment of adjacent joints, biomechanics, and functional movements give a better understanding of what lead to your injury. Although you may have come in for back pain, the problem is likely coming from another region. Once we can determine the cause, we can now reduce the likelihood of re-injury.
- The final phase involves training the tissue that we have rehabilitated. All of your rehabilitation does you little good if you cannot bring it with you once you’ve left the clinic. Here we integrate what you’ve learned into functional moves and activities of daily living.
Set Up An Appointment
Suffering from some physical ailment? Set up an appointment right away!
Join The Gym
Looking for a place where you can get a workout in? You don’t have to be a patient to join the gym and use the equipment.
Sign Up For Classes
A.I. will be hosting group exercise classes that members will be allowed to attend at any point, or on a pay-per-class basis.
Although the office and gym hours appear the same, office hours are by appointment only. Gym members are free to come in and work out at any time during normal business hours.
|Day||Office hours||Gym hours|
|Monday||8:00am -8:00pm||8:00am -8:00pm|
|Tuesday||8:00am -8:00pm||8:00am -8:00pm|
|Wednesday||8:00am -8:00pm||8:00am -8:00pm|
|Thursday||8:00am -8:00pm||8:00am -8:00pm|
|Friday||8:00am -8:00pm||8:00am -8:00pm|
|Saturday||9:00am -2:00pm||9:00am -2:00pm|
Afferent Influence specializes in treating a variety of conditions, including:
- Â Acute and chronic low back injuries
- Â Hand, wrist and elbow injuries
- Â Ankle and knee injuries
- Â Sports injury rehabilitation
- Â TMJ dysfunction
- Â Tension headaches
We also make sure to focus on more than just the physical aspect of health. By providing information to improve your diet, create a healthier workplace, and relieve stress, we assure you will leave our clinic healthier than when you arrived.